Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gray hair? Really??


                                                                    

Okay...yesterday I had 10 gray hairs on my head. TODAY I have like 27! Really God?? Is this really necessary? Something really happens after 40. Yes the body changes and gravity sets in. Personally I think God should exempt us women from gray hair all together. I mean we already get the sags, hot flashes and mood swings right? Why do the men get to look good when the gray starts coming out on their heads and faces? "Ohhhh he looks sooo distinguished!" Yeah whatever! Now granted--there are a few woman that look absolutely dope with gray hair. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be one of them. Nevertheless---I'm sure God has a purpose even for the gray hair in our life. This is my thought...

Gray
God gives gray
To remind us
That today is
One less
With eternity looming
Are you assuming?
That you’ve done all you could
Been all you should?
Gray hair
There
To remind us
To number our days
Finding ways
To glorify
The gray Giver.
~Odetta Li
Proverbs 16:31
“Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.” (NIV)

Well okay...that's perspective. By the way...here's an interesting article:)
http://crazygata.hubpages.com/hub/What-to-do-about-this-gray-hair



No comments:

Post a Comment